Long Lightweight Jacket
The Lina is a lightweight jacket with a workwear-inspired silhouette. Made from water repellent PERTEX® QUANTUM COTTON TOUCH and filled with Primaloft®, this longline jacket is designed to be worn in milder climates and during the transitional seasons.
- Regular fit
- Long Length (41.5”)
- Breathable, water-resistant, and windproof
- Made to withstand mild cold (41°F / 5°C)
- Snap closure
- Sleeve cuffs with snap fastening for roll-up or roll-down adaptability
- Two chest pockets with flaps and snaps; two secure hand pockets with reverse coil zippers
- Silicone Quartz Co. logo patch at upper sleeve
- Insulated with PrimaLoft ® 60g
- Made in China
- Outer: 52% recycled nylon, 48% nylon (PERTEX® QUANTUM COTTON TOUCH)
- Treated with C6 PFOS and PFOA FREE durable water repellent (DWR)
- Global Recycled Standard and BLUESIGN® certified fabric
- Lining: 100% recycled nylon
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® 60g
WARRANTY & CARE
Quartz Co. products are made by experienced artisans committed to the quality of their work. Every parka is individually inspected to provide you with a product that meets our standards of excellence and will stand the test of time. Discover all details in the Warranty and Care area.
Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping on orders over 100$. Discover all details in the Shipping and Return area.
We will gladly accept returns within 14 days of receiving your order on all unworn, unwashed or altered merchandise. Discover all details in the Shipping and Return area.
Closest to the body. To wear with heavier layers, we recommend sizing up.View fitted models
Follows the body's shape closely but not snugly.View semi-fitted models
Follows the body's shape with ease and without cinching the waistline. Designed to be worn with light layers.View slim-straight models
Classic fit allowing for ease of movement and comfort.View regular models
Casual and cool fit allowing for maximum ease of movement and comfort. For a more fitted look, we recommend sizing down.View oversized models