Down Wrap Jacket
The St-Moritz is a modern take on the down coat, designed in collaboration with Marie-Ève Lecavalier. This wrap-style parka features an oversized silhouette and is made to deliver warmth -- and style -- in even the most extreme cold.
- Oversized fit
- Maxi length (49”)
- Waterproof, breathable, and windproof
- Made to withstand extreme cold (-22°F / -30°C)
- Snap front closure
- Sleeves with turn-up cuffs and inner storm cuffs to maximize heat retention
- Can be styled with or without self-tie belt
- Two secure cargo hand pockets with flaps and snap fastenings
- Insulated with 750 Fill Power duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin
- For a more fitted look or for petite customers, we recommend sizing down
- Made in Canada
- Outer : 55% nylon, 45% recycled nylon (SUPER MATTE)
- Treated with C6 PFOS and PFOA FREE durable water repellent (DWR)
- Water resistance of 10,000 MM
- Breathability of 10,000 G/M² | 24H
- Global Recycled Standard and BLUESIGN® certified fabric
- Lining : 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester
- Insulation : 750 Fill Power duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin
WARRANTY & CARE
Quartz Co. products are made by experienced artisans committed to the quality of their work. Every parka is individually inspected to provide you with a product that meets our standards of excellence and will stand the test of time. Discover all details in the Warranty and Care area.
Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping on orders over 100$. Discover all details in the Shipping and Return area.
We will gladly accept returns within 14 days of receiving your order on all unworn, unwashed or altered merchandise. Discover all details in the Shipping and Return area.
Snaps are too small for the volume of the coat
I purchased the St-Moritz coat by Quartz Co. because I needed a warm, stylish coat for winter in the Laurentians, North of Montreal. I'm also quite tall. This coat met all of my expectations. Initially, I purchased it in size XS/S in both black and blue. After much debate, I chose to go with the blue, although I would have gladly kept both. The colour and style are stunning!
Closest to the body. To wear with heavier layers, we recommend sizing up.View fitted models
Follows the body's shape closely but not snugly.View semi-fitted models
Follows the body's shape with ease and without cinching the waistline. Designed to be worn with light layers.View slim-straight models
Classic fit allowing for ease of movement and comfort.View regular models
Casual and cool fit allowing for maximum ease of movement and comfort. For a more fitted look, we recommend sizing down.View oversized models