Down Puffer Jacket
The June is a midweight jacket with a modern look. Made from breathable, waterproof SUPER MATTE fabric and insulated with ethically-sourced down, this style is designed to deliver warmth in moderately cold climates.
- Regular fit
- Mid length (31.5”)
- Waterproof, breathable, and windproof
- Made to withstand moderate cold (-4°F / -20°C)
- YKK VISLON® two-way front zipper protected by a windproof flap with hidden snaps
- Fixed hood with adjustment system and soft inner collar
- Inner storm cuffs to maximize heat retention
- Two secure hand pockets with reverse coil zippers
- Secure inner pocket with reverse coil zipper
- Silicone Quartz Co. logo patch at upper sleeve
- Insulated with 650 Fill Power duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin
- - Outer : 55% nylon, 45% recycled nylon (SUPER MATTE)
- Treated with C6 PFOS and PFOA FREE durable water repellent (DWR)
- Water resistance of 10,000 MM
- Breathability of 10,000 G/M² | 24H
- Global Recycled Standard and BLUESIGN® certified fabric
- Lining : 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester
- Insulation : 650 Fill Power duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin
WARRANTY & CARE
Quartz Co. products are made by experienced artisans committed to the quality of their work. Every parka is individually inspected to provide you with a product that meets our standards of excellence and will stand the test of time. Discover all details in the Warranty and Care area.
Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping on orders over 100$. Discover all details in the Shipping and Return area.
We will gladly accept returns within 14 days of receiving your order on all unworn, unwashed or altered merchandise for an exchange. Discover all details in the Shipping and Return area.
Light, warm, stylish, and a beautiful colour!
the coat is perfect. I am 5’9 and normally a size medium and i like room to wear hoodies underneath my winter jackets, however i ordered a small and really happy that I did. i would recommend sizing down as it is an oversized fit in my opinion. keeps we very warm and not so bulky! would recommend
J’adore mon nouveau manteau June!
J’aurais dû attendre quelques jours de plus pour l’acheter et j’aurais pu l’acheter en solde (petit pincement au cœur)
So light, so warm, so stylish. Never taking it off
Closest to the body. To wear with heavier layers, we recommend sizing up.View fitted models
Follows the body's shape closely but not snugly.View semi-fitted models
Follows the body's shape with ease and without cinching the waistline. Designed to be worn with light layers.View slim-straight models
Classic fit allowing for ease of movement and comfort.View regular models
Casual and cool fit allowing for maximum ease of movement and comfort. For a more fitted look, we recommend sizing down.View oversized models