Lightweight Down Jacket
The Blake is a lightweight, ethical down-insulated jacket engineered to deliver warmth in mid-season conditions. Merging design with performance, this streamlined style features a water repellent nylon PERTEX® shell that sheds light rain and snow to provide additional elemental protection.
- Slim-straight fit
- Short length (26.5"/67.31 cm)
- Designed to withstand mild cold (-5°C/23°F)
- Outer fabric is breathable, water repellent, and made of 100% recycled fibres
- Innovative horizontal baffle exterior to maximize insulation benefits and prevent down from moving
- Fixed insulated hood with front adjustment for a secure and comfortable fit
- Internal hem adjustment and sleeve-integrated storm cuffs to maximize heat retention
- YKK AquaGuard® one-way vislon zipper
- Chest pocket with snaps concealed by a flap
- Two zippered hand pockets with PERTEX® lining
- Interior snap pocket for secure storage of essential items
- Signature Quartz Co. patch in black Alcantara suede
- Made in Canada
- Insulated with 750 Fill Power Canadian white duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin, making it a lightweight jacket (0.5 kg/1 lbs.)
- Outer and Lining: 100% recycled nylon PERTEX®
- Treated with C6 durable water repellent (DWR). BLUESIGN®, Global Recycle Standard and OEKO-TEX® standard 100 certified fabric
- Insulation: 750 Fill Power Canadian white duck down sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin
WARRANTY & CARE
Quartz Co. products are made by experienced artisans committed to the quality of their work. Every parka is individually inspected to provide you with a product that meets our standards of excellence and will stand the test of time. Discover all details in the Warranty and Care area.
Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping on orders over 100$. Discover all details in the Shipping and Return area.
We will gladly accept returns within 14 days of receiving your order on all unworn, unwashed or altered merchandise. Discover all details in the Shipping and Return area.
Great look. But not as warm as I thought it would be. Doesn’t block wind very well. Down looks puffy but not that warm. But it does look great. I love the tapered fit.
Model is 1m88 and wearing a size M.
Follows the body's shape with ease and without cinching the waistline. Designed to be worn with light layers.View slim-straight models
Classic fit allowing for ease of movement and comfort.View regular models
Casual and cool fit allowing for maximum ease of movement and comfort. For a more fitted look, we recommend sizing down.View oversized models