Down Parka Jacket
The Kimberly is a down parka with a streamlined silhouette. Made from breathable and waterproof OXFORD REPREVE® shell and insulated with ethically-sourced down, this coat is designed to deliver warmth in even the most extreme cold.
- Mid length (36”)
- Waterproof, breathable, and windproof
- Made to withstand extreme cold (-22°F / -30°C)
- YKK VISLON® front zipper protected by a windproof flap with hidden snaps
- Detachable hood with adjustment systems and soft inner collar
- Inner storm cuffs to maximize heat retention
- Two secure hand pockets with reverse YKK coil zippers concealed by thin welts
- Secure inner pocket with YKK coil zipper
- Quartz Co. logo patch at upper arm
- Insulated with 650 Fill Power duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin
- Made in Canada
- - Outer: 57% polyester, 43% REPREVE® polyester (OXFORD REPREVE®)
- Treated with C6 PFOS and PFOA FREE durable water repellent (DWR)
- Water resistance of 10,000 MM
- Breathability of 10,000 G/M² | 24H
- REPREVE ®, BLUESIGN® and OEKO-TEX® standard 100 certified fabric
- Lining: 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester
- Insulation: 650 Fill Power duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin
WARRANTY & CARE
Quartz Co. products are made by experienced artisans committed to the quality of their work. Every parka is individually inspected to provide you with a product that meets our standards of excellence and will stand the test of time. Discover all details in the Warranty and Care area.
Shipping & Returns
This jacket is very stylish and keeps me warm. If you're looking for a jacket that is not heavily branded and low key, then this jacket is for you. It hits above the knee and very easy to move in. It's not heavy or bulky, but it's so warm! It's made in Canada and supporting a Canadian brand is something that is important to me. You will be happy with your purchase!
Manteau très confortable et chaud ...j’aime beaucoup les matériaux (DUVET ET TISSUS) utilisés pour la fabrication du manteau . Un peu cher pour mon budget mais c’est pour longtemps. MERCI.
Très contente de mon achat!
I appreciate many designs to choose from. For me the bonuses of the Kimberly, it is longer but not too long (comes to my knees), the hood is removable, an inside pocket as well as the outside, zipper going up and down both ways, domes way better than velcro, the stand-up collar out a bit from the neck, super super warm with the down content and is not heavy. I don't.like the rubbery logo on the shoulder; much happier if it was embroidered or sewn on; don't like the feel of the fleece on the inside the collar and in the pockets. I don't like fleece; it gets sweaty and it chafes. When you first started up, I bought one of the original Quartz Nature, in white, slightly fitted with a squirrel roadkill hood (both removeable) Now, that coat was disappointing because it was not windproof and I have always had to where a long vest inside of it. but it is still a wonderful coat with which I will never part. I really like your philosophy of recycling and Made in Canada. Some kind of coat between those two that I now own would indeed be perfect.
I first purchased the Kimberly in 2012. It is a fabulous jacket and I have replaced it since it has become less warm in recent years (due to natural wear of down jackets). Now I have two jackets, one for weather above 0, and one for colder temperatures! The service and communication with the Quartz team has been fantastic. I highly recommend both the jacket and the company.
Model is 1m75 and wearing a size S.
Closest to the body. To wear with heavier layers, we recommend sizing up.View fitted models
Follows the body's shape closely but not snugly.View semi-fitted models
Follows the body's shape with ease and without cinching the waistline. Designed to be worn with light layers.View slim-straight models
Classic fit allowing for ease of movement and comfort.View regular models
Casual and cool fit allowing for maximum ease of movement and comfort. For a more fitted look, we recommend sizing down.View oversized models