Hooded Insulated Winter Jacket
Dare the cold with confidence in the Bennett jacket, designed to keep you warm even in the depths of winter. This vegan jacket will soon become your most trusted ally in facing the elements, promising superior comfort and warmth without compromise. Whether you're facing a gentle snowfall or a biting winter wind, the Bennett has you covered, season after season. Proudly made in Canada.
- Regular fit.
- Mid-length (86.5cm/34”).
- Waterproof, breathable, and windproof.
- Suitable for temperatures down to -30°C (-22°F).
- YKK VISLON® two-way front zipper with snap storm flap.
- Fixed hood with adjustment system. Adjustable waist.
- Storm cuffs to maximize heat retention.
- Two hand pockets with flaps and snaps.
- Two secure chest pockets with YKK coil zipper.
- Secure inner pocket with YKK coil zipper.
- Quartz Co. logo patch on the upper sleeve.
- Made in Canada.
- Outer shell: 57% polyester, 43% REPREVE® polyester (OXFORD REPREVE®).
- Lining: 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester.
- Treatment: C6 PFOS/PFOA-free durable water repellent (DWR).
- Performance Metrics: Water resistance of 10,000 MM and breathability of 10,000 G/M² | 24H.
- Certifications: REPREVE®, BLUESIGN®, and OEKO-TEX® Standard 100.
- Insulation: 100% recycled Isosoft 260g.
WARRANTY & CARE
Quartz Co. products are made by experienced artisans committed to the quality of their work. Every parka is individually inspected to provide you with a product that meets our standards of excellence and will stand the test of time. Discover all details in the Warranty and Care area.
Shipping & Returns
Model is 1m88 and wearing a size M.
Follows the body's shape with ease and without cinching the waistline. Designed to be worn with light layers.View slim-straight models
Classic fit allowing for ease of movement and comfort.View regular models
Casual and cool fit allowing for maximum ease of movement and comfort. For a more fitted look, we recommend sizing down.View oversized models