Down Parka Jacket
The Genia is a modern interpretation of the classic parka. Made from breathable, waterproof OXFORD REPREVE® shell and insulated with ethically-sourced down, this coat is designed to deliver warmth in even the most extreme cold.
- Mid length (35”)
- Waterproof, breathable, and windproof
- Made to withstand extreme cold (-22°F / -30°C)
- YKK VISLON® front zipper protected by a windproof flap with hidden snaps
- Detachable hood with drawcord, adjustment system, and soft inner collar
- Inner storm cuffs to maximize heat retention
- Hem with drawcord adjustment system
- Genuine leather accessories
- Two secure hand pockets with reverse YKK coil zippers concealed with thin welts
- Secure inner pocket with YKK coil zipper
- Quartz Co. logo patch at upper sleeve
- Insulated with 650 Fill Power duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin
- Made in Canada
- Outer: 100% polyester (Cambridge)
- Treated with C6 PFOS and PFOA FREE durable water repellent (DWR)
- Water resistance of 10,000 MM
- Breathability of 10,000 G/M² | 24H
- BLUESIGN® and OEKO-TEX® standard 100 certified fabric
- Lining: 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester
- Insulation: 650 Fill Power duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin
WARRANTY & CARE
Quartz Co. products are made by experienced artisans committed to the quality of their work. Every parka is individually inspected to provide you with a product that meets our standards of excellence and will stand the test of time. Discover all details in the Warranty and Care area.
Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping on orders over 100$. Discover all details in the Shipping and Return area.
We will gladly accept returns within 14 days of receiving your order on all unworn, unwashed or altered merchandise for an exchange. Discover all details in the Shipping and Return area.
Après plusieurs tentatives j’ai enfin réussi à fermer la fermeture éclaire
Pour ce qui du manteau je l’adore il est chaud et très confortable
J’ai juste hâte qu’il fasse plus froid pour mieux en apprécier toutes les qualités.
Je suis très satisfaite merci!
This is my second Quartz coat. The first was a gift almost 10 years ago and it's still in amazing condition and I wear it every day. I really wanted a red one and the colour was sold out last year in my size. The colour is exactly as advertised, a perfect, bright red. It's slightly shorter than my other style (the Kimberly), but I am 5'4" so this is still landing at mid-thigh. These coats are just so well made and warm - it's like wearing a sleeping bag but a stylish, easy to move in sleeping bag. I'm a M in these and I feel they are true to size. I did order another coat last year in bottle green but found the colour too dark and was really holding out for red. The return process was quick and easy although if I recall there is a quick deadline for returns like 7 or 14 days.
Model is 1m75 and wearing a size S.
Closest to the body. To wear with heavier layers, we recommend sizing up.View fitted models
Follows the body's shape closely but not snugly.View semi-fitted models
Follows the body's shape with ease and without cinching the waistline. Designed to be worn with light layers.View slim-straight models
Classic fit allowing for ease of movement and comfort.View regular models
Casual and cool fit allowing for maximum ease of movement and comfort. For a more fitted look, we recommend sizing down.View oversized models