The Fermont is modern take on the heritage parka. Made from breathable and waterproof OXFORD REPREVE® and insulated with ethically-sourced down, this style is designed to protect against even the most extreme cold.
- Long length (38”)
- Waterproof, breathable, and windproof
- Made to withstand extreme cold (-22°F / -30°C)
- YKK VISLON® front zipper protected by a windproof flap with hidden snaps
- Fixed hood with PERTEX® QUANTUM lining and adjustment system
- Inner storm cuffs to maximize heat retention
- Two secure hand pockets with reverse YKK coil zippers concealed with thin welts
- Secure inner pocket with YKK coil zipper
- Quartz Co. logo patch at upper sleeve
- Insulated with 650 Fill Power duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin
- Made in Canada
- For a more relaxed fit or to wear with heavier layers, recommend sizing up
- Outer: 57% polyester, 43% REPREVE® polyester (OXFORD REPREVE®)
- Treated with C6 PFOS and PFOA FREE durable water repellent (DWR)
- Water resistance of 10,000 MM
- Breathability of 10,000 G/M² | 24H
- REPREVE ®, BLUESIGN® and OEKO-TEX® standard 100 certified fabric
- Lining: 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester
- Insulation: 650 Fill Power duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin
WARRANTY & CARE
Quartz Co. products are made by experienced artisans committed to the quality of their work. Every parka is individually inspected to provide you with a product that meets our standards of excellence and will stand the test of time. Discover all details in the Warranty and Care area.
Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping on orders over 100$. Discover all details in the Shipping and Return area.
We will gladly accept returns within 14 days of receiving your order on all unworn, unwashed or altered merchandise for an exchange. Discover all details in the Shipping and Return area.
First Quartz coat and very happy with the service from start to finish. Ordered at the Montreal downtown store and received well packaged within few days. The coat is well crafted , lightweight and the look is a tiny bit bulkier which gives a relaxed look. Looking forward to wearing it during super cold winters in Montreal.
Lovely, warm, elegant parka. Very happy with this purchase so far.
Model is 1m75 and wearing a size S.
Closest to the body. To wear with heavier layers, we recommend sizing up.View fitted models
Follows the body's shape closely but not snugly.View semi-fitted models
Follows the body's shape with ease and without cinching the waistline. Designed to be worn with light layers.View slim-straight models
Classic fit allowing for ease of movement and comfort.View regular models
Casual and cool fit allowing for maximum ease of movement and comfort. For a more fitted look, we recommend sizing down.View oversized models