Hooded Down Winter Jacket
Presenting the Fermont, a performant winter jacket that perfectly blends modern technology with a classic aesthetic. Engineered to withstand the harshness of winters, the Fermont showcases a fitted silhouette that perfectly suits those with an eye for sophistication. This jacket, designed for the confident and the adventurous, invites you to defy the elements and enjoy the beauty of winter in absolute warmth and comfort. Proudly made in Canada.
- Long length (96.5cm/38”).
- Waterproof, breathable, and windproof.
- Suitable for temperatures down to -30°C (-22°F).
- YKK VISLON® front zipper protected by a windproof flap with hidden snaps.
- Fixed hood with PERTEX® QUANTUM lining and an adjustment system.
- Storm cuffs to maximize heat retention.
- Two secure hand pockets with YKK reverse coil zippers.
- Secure inner pocket with a YKK coil zipper.
- Quartz Co. logo patch on the upper sleeve.
- Made in Canada.
- Outer shell: 57% polyester, 43% REPREVE® polyester (OXFORD REPREVE®).
- Lining: 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester.
- Treatment: C6 PFOS/PFOA-free durable water repellent (DWR).
- Performance Metrics: Water resistance of 10,000 MM and breathability of 10,000 G/M² | 24H.
- Certifications: REPREVE®, BLUESIGN®, and OEKO-TEX® Standard 100.
- Insulation: 650 Fill Power duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin.
WARRANTY & CARE
Quartz Co. products are made by experienced artisans committed to the quality of their work. Every parka is individually inspected to provide you with a product that meets our standards of excellence and will stand the test of time. Discover all details in the Warranty and Care area.
Shipping & Returns
A beautiful well made coat. Perfect for the Canadian winter.
First Quartz coat and very happy with the service from start to finish. Ordered at the Montreal downtown store and received well packaged within few days. The coat is well crafted , lightweight and the look is a tiny bit bulkier which gives a relaxed look. Looking forward to wearing it during super cold winters in Montreal.
Lovely, warm, elegant parka. Very happy with this purchase so far.
Model is 1m75 and wearing a size S.
Closest to the body. To wear with heavier layers, we recommend sizing up.View fitted models
Follows the body's shape closely but not snugly.View semi-fitted models
Follows the body's shape with ease and without cinching the waistline. Designed to be worn with light layers.View slim-straight models
Classic fit allowing for ease of movement and comfort.View regular models
Casual and cool fit allowing for maximum ease of movement and comfort. For a more fitted look, we recommend sizing down.View oversized models