The Harrison is a lightweight jacket with a workwear-inspired silhouette. Made from water repellent PERTEX® QUANTUM COTTON TOUCH and filled with Primaloft®, this style is designed to be worn in milder climates and during the transitional seasons.
- Slim-straight fit
- Short length (28”)
- Breathable, water-resistant, and windproof
- Made to withstand mild cold (41°F / 5°C)
- Snap closure
- Sleeve cuffs with snap fastening for roll-up or roll-down adaptability
- Two secure hand pockets and one secure chest pocket with reverse coil zippers
- Quick-access inner pocket
- Silicone Quartz Co. logo patch at upper sleeve
- Insulated with PrimaLoft® 60g
- Outer: 52% recycled nylon, 48% nylon (PERTEX® QUANTUM COTTON TOUCH)
- Treated with C6 PFOS and PFOA FREE durable water repellent (DWR)
- Global Recycled Standard and BLUESIGN® certified fabric
- Lining: 100% recycled nylon
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® 60g
Material & Care
Quartz Co. products are made by experienced artisans committed to the quality of their work. Every parka is individually inspected to provide you with a product that meets our standards of excellence and will stand the test of time. Discover all details in the Warranty and Care area.
Shipping & Returns
HARRISON | Fall Jacket
Model is 1m88 and wearing a size M.
Follows the body's shape with ease and without cinching the waistline. Designed to be worn with light layers.View slim-straight models
Classic fit allowing for ease of movement and comfort.View regular models
Casual and cool fit allowing for maximum ease of movement and comfort. For a more fitted look, we recommend sizing down.View oversized models