Hooded Down Puffer Jacket
Introducing the Jeffrey, a men's winter jacket that fuses practicality and style in a package designed to combat moderate cold. With a regular fit and short length, the Jeffrey offers ease of movement without compromising warmth, perfect for the active man. Whether you're navigating the city streets or heading out for a winter adventure, its robust features and contemporary styling ensure that you're always ready for what lies ahead.
- Regular fit.
- Short length (75cm/29.5”).
- Breathable, water-repellent, and windproof.
- Suitable for temperatures down to -20°C (-4°F).
- YKK VISLON® front zipper protected by a windproof flap with snaps.
- Fixed hood with adjustment system.
- Storm cuffs and hem with an adjustment system to maximize heat retention.
- Two secure hand pockets with YKK VISLON® zipper.
- Notably lightweight yet designed to provide efficient warmth.
- Quartz Co. logo patch on the upper sleeve.
- Made in China.
- Outer shell: 100% recycled nylon (SUPERLIGHT RIPSTOP®).
- Lining: 100% nylon.
- Treatment: C6 PFOS/PFOA-free durable water repellent (DWR).
- Certifications: Global Recycled Standard, OEKO-TEX® Standard 100.
- Insulation: 750 Fill Power duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin.
WARRANTY & CARE
Quartz Co. products are made by experienced artisans committed to the quality of their work. Every parka is individually inspected to provide you with a product that meets our standards of excellence and will stand the test of time. Discover all details in the Warranty and Care area.
Shipping & Returns
Perfect fit, luxurious fabrics, sport style mixed with high performance. Couldn’t be more pleased.
Model is 1m88 and wearing a size M.
Follows the body's shape with ease and without cinching the waistline. Designed to be worn with light layers.View slim-straight models
Classic fit allowing for ease of movement and comfort.View regular models
Casual and cool fit allowing for maximum ease of movement and comfort. For a more fitted look, we recommend sizing down.View oversized models