Hooded Down Puffer Jacket
Introducing Lucia, a long winter jacket with a tailored, fitted silhouette that doesn't compromise on warmth. Rendered in waterproof and breathable fabric, it is a versatile piece engineered for individuals who refuse to sacrifice performance for style. Proudly made in Canada.
- Long length (96.5cm/38”).
- Waterproof, breathable, and windproof.
- Suitable for temperatures down to -20°C (-4°F).
- Fixed hood with an adjustment system.
- Elasticated sleeve cuffs and storm cuffs to maximize heat retention.
- YKK VISLON® two-way front zipper for convenience and ease.
- Two secure hand pockets with YKK reverse coil zippers.
- Secure inner pocket with a reverse coil zipper.
- Notably lightweight yet designed to provide efficient warmth.
- Quartz Co. logo patch on the upper sleeve.
- Made in Canada.
- Outer shell: 100% recycled polyester (SUPER SHINY®).
- Lining: 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester.
- Treatment: C6 PFOS/PFOA-free durable water repellent (DWR).
- Performance Metrics: Water resistance of 10,000 MM and breathability of 10,000 G/M² | 24H.
- Certifications: Global Recycled Standard, and OEKO-TEX® Standard 100.
- Insulation: 650 Fill Power duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin.
WARRANTY & CARE
Quartz Co. products are made by experienced artisans committed to the quality of their work. Every parka is individually inspected to provide you with a product that meets our standards of excellence and will stand the test of time. Discover all details in the Warranty and Care area.
Shipping & Returns
Model is 1m75 and wearing a size S.
Closest to the body. To wear with heavier layers, we recommend sizing up.View fitted models
Follows the body's shape closely but not snugly.View semi-fitted models
Follows the body's shape with ease and without cinching the waistline. Designed to be worn with light layers.View slim-straight models
Classic fit allowing for ease of movement and comfort.View regular models
Casual and cool fit allowing for maximum ease of movement and comfort. For a more fitted look, we recommend sizing down.View oversized models