Down Puffer Jacket
The Aspen is a modern take on the down jacket, designed in collaboration with Marie-Ève Lecavalier. This short puffer features a workwear-inspired silhouette and is made to deliver warmth -- and style -- in even the most extreme cold.
- Oversized fit
- Short length (29.5”)
- Breathable, water-resistant, and windproof
- Made to withstand extreme cold (-22°F / -30°C)
- Italian metal LAMPO® one-way front zipper
- Hem with adjustment system to maximize heat retention
- Two secure hand pockets with Italian metal LAMPO® zippers
- Quartz Co. patch at back
- Insulated with 750 Fill Power duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin
- For a more fitted look or for petite customers, we recommend sizing down
- Made in Canada
- Outer: 100% recycled nylon (PERTEX® QUANTUM)
- Treated with C6 PFOS and PFOA FREE durable water repellent (DWR)
- Global Recycled Standard, BLUESIGN® and OEKO-TEX® standard 100 certified
- Lining: 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester
- Insulation: 750 Fill Power duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin
WARRANTY & CARE
Quartz Co. products are made by experienced artisans committed to the quality of their work. Every parka is individually inspected to provide you with a product that meets our standards of excellence and will stand the test of time. Discover all details in the Warranty and Care area.
Shipping & Returns
Model is 1m75 and wearing a size S.