Quilted Down Jacket
The Verbier is a modern take on the down jacket, designed in collaboration with Marie-Ève Lecavalier. This style features a workwear-inspired silhouette and is made to deliver warmth -- and style -- in even the most extreme cold.
- Regular fit
- Mid length (30”)
- Breathable, water-resistant, and windproof
- Made to withstand mild cold (23°F / -5°C)
- Front snap closure
- Turn up cuffs
- Two secure hand pockets with Italian metal LAMPO® zippers
- Inner pocket with snap closure
- Quartz Co. patch at back
- Insulated with 750 Fill Power duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin
- Made in Canada
- Outer: 100% recycled nylon (PERTEX® QUANTUM)
- Lining: 100% recycled nylon (PERTEX® QUANTUM)
- Treated with C6 PFOS and PFOA FREE durable water repellent (DWR)
- Global Recycled Standard, BLUESIGN® and OEKO-TEX® standard 100 certified
- Insulation: 750 Fill Power duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin
WARRANTY & CARE
Quartz Co. products are made by experienced artisans committed to the quality of their work. Every parka is individually inspected to provide you with a product that meets our standards of excellence and will stand the test of time. Discover all details in the Warranty and Care area.
Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping on orders over 100$. Discover all details in the Shipping and Return area.
We will gladly accept returns within 14 days of receiving your order on all unworn, unwashed or altered merchandise. Discover all details in the Shipping and Return area.
Model is 1m75 and wearing a size S.
Closest to the body. To wear with heavier layers, we recommend sizing up.View fitted models
Follows the body's shape closely but not snugly.View semi-fitted models
Follows the body's shape with ease and without cinching the waistline. Designed to be worn with light layers.View slim-straight models
Classic fit allowing for ease of movement and comfort.View regular models
Casual and cool fit allowing for maximum ease of movement and comfort. For a more fitted look, we recommend sizing down.View oversized models