Hooded Down Winter Jacket
Meet the Labrador, your steadfast companion for the chilliest adventures, and one of our bestsellers. Designed for the most frigid conditions, this masterfully crafted jacket boasts a YKK VISLON® zipper and adaptable storm cuffs, ensuring you stay warm and dry in temperatures as low as -30°C. Proudly made in Canada, the Labrador embodies timeless design, ethical sourcing, and unwavering protection against winter's icy grip. Proudly made in Canada.
- Slim-straight fit.
- Mid-length (89cm/35").
- Waterproof, breathable, and windproof.
- Suitable for temperatures down to -30°C (-22°F).
- YKK VISLON® front zipper with snap storm flap.
- Detachable hood with adjustment systems.
- Storm cuffs to maximize heat retention.
- Hand pockets with flaps and snaps.
- Secure inner pocket with YKK coil zipper for additional storage.
- Center vent with snap closure at back hem for added mobility.
- Quartz Co. logo patch on the upper sleeve.
- Made in Canada.
- Outer shell: 57% polyester, 43% REPREVE® polyester (OXFORD REPREVE®).
- Lining: 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester.
- Treatment: C6 PFOS/PFOA-free durable water repellent (DWR).
- Performance Metrics: Water resistance of 10,000 MM and breathability of 10,000 G/M² | 24H.
- Certifications: REPREVE®, BLUESIGN®, and OEKO-TEX® Standard 100.
- Insulation: 650 Fill Power duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin.
WARRANTY & CARE
Quartz Co. products are made by experienced artisans committed to the quality of their work. Every parka is individually inspected to provide you with a product that meets our standards of excellence and will stand the test of time. Discover all details in the Warranty and Care area.
Shipping & Returns
LABRADOR | Down Parka Jacket
J’aime bien ce chaud manteau mais le zipper est très difficile à réunir dans le bas. Cela enlève des points de qualité.
I've be able to wear this jacket a few times now since the holidays with some wind-chill.
1. The jacket looks GOOD, exactly my style: clean, not too flashy or bulky
2. Adequate warmth if you have layers, decent length so there's less wind draft from below
3. Feels like good quality and the cuffs and nice and tight
1. Hood is effectively useless. If there's enough wind that you'd need a hood, good luck keeping it up. Since the hood is on the outside of the collar and it's also not structurally sound, when you put it up the wind will pull it back and down. Most will say, tighten it up -- first off I've had jackets that don't need this, secondly it's so large by the time you tighten it up it looks like a crunched up lunch bag, thirdly the pulls are a pain to use. Leading me to my next point.
2. Almost all of the tightener/pulls are a pain, including the ones in the hood. There's no quick way to pull it and it's difficult when you do get leverage. The elastic is often sewn to an anchor point right beside the clip/grip/fastener (which is also sewn on a short leash [See attached picture #2, #3]). It's fed through with little space to grab the elastic [See attached picture #1]. So off come the gloves to get your finger under the elastic. Once your finger is under the elastic you can't just pull, because that will also pull against the sewn part, so you need to feed it through gently else you will eventually rip it out of the anchored point over time.
3. Zippers can be annoying. Not much else to say, we've all dealt with annoying zips.
4. Temperature rating is generous, I would chance wearing this much lower than -15/20C, the quoted -30C would survival not comfort.
I've reached out to support 10+ days ago and they've been radio silent. Less about the jacket and more about the company.
Model is 1m88 and wearing a size M.
Follows the body's shape with ease and without cinching the waistline. Designed to be worn with light layers.View slim-straight models
Classic fit allowing for ease of movement and comfort.View regular models
Casual and cool fit allowing for maximum ease of movement and comfort. For a more fitted look, we recommend sizing down.View oversized models