Down Parka Jacket
The Champlain is a modern take on the classic parka. Made with breathable and waterproof OXFORD REPREVE® and insulated with ethically-sourced down, this mid-length style is designed to deliver warmth in even the most extreme cold.
- Slim-straight fit
- Mid length (34”)
- Waterproof, breathable, and windproof
- Made to withstand extreme cold (-22°F / -30°C)
- YKK VISLON® front zipper with snap storm flap
- Stand collar and fixed hood with adjustment system
- Inner storm cuffs to maximize heat retention
- Adjustable waist
- Two secure hand pockets with reverse YKK coil zippers; two hand pockets with flaps and snaps
- Secure inner pocket with YKK coil zipper
- Quartz Co. logo patch at upper sleeve
- Insulated with 650 Fill Power duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin
- Made in Canada
- Outer: 57% polyester, 43% REPREVE® polyester (OXFORD REPREVE®)
- Treated with C6 PFOS and PFOA FREE durable water repellent (DWR)
- Water resistance of 10,000 MM
- Breathability of 10,000 G/M² | 24H
- REPREVE®, BLUESIGN® and OEKO-TEX® standard 100 certified fabric
- Lining: 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester
- Insulation: 650 Fill Power duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin .
Material & Care
Quartz Co. products are made by experienced artisans committed to the quality of their work. Every parka is individually inspected to provide you with a product that meets our standards of excellence and will stand the test of time. Discover all details in the Warranty and Care area.
Shipping & Returns
À very high qualite of jacket and so light.
Buy local ✌🏻
Model is 1m88 and wearing a size M.
Follows the body's shape with ease and without cinching the waistline. Designed to be worn with light layers.View slim-straight models
Classic fit allowing for ease of movement and comfort.View regular models
Casual and cool fit allowing for maximum ease of movement and comfort. For a more fitted look, we recommend sizing down.View oversized models