Hooded Down Winter Jacket
With the Labrador Edition, cold winter days will never be the same. Crafted with LORO PIANA Storm System® fabric from Italy and featuring 650 Fill Power down insulation, this jacket offers reliable weather protection, making it your trusted companion for any winter adventure. Proudly made in Canada.
- Slim-straight fit.
- Mid-length (89cm/35").
- Waterproof, breathable, and windproof.
- Suitable for temperatures down to -30°C (-22°F).
- LAMPO® metal front zipper with snap storm flap.
- Detachable hood with adjustment system.
- Storm cuffs to maximize heat retention.
- Hand pockets with flaps and snaps.
- Secure inner pocket with LAMPO® zipper for additional storage.
- Center vent with snap closure at back hem for added mobility.
- Quartz Co. logo patch on the upper sleeve.
- Made in Canada.
- Outer shell: LORO PIANA Storm System® 68% Wool, 23% Polyamide with GQ membrane.
- Lining: 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester.
- Insulation: 650 Fill Power duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin.
WARRANTY & CARE
Quartz Co. products are made by experienced artisans committed to the quality of their work. Every parka is individually inspected to provide you with a product that meets our standards of excellence and will stand the test of time. Discover all details in the Warranty and Care area.
Shipping & Returns
Model is 1m88 and wearing a size M.
Follows the body's shape with ease and without cinching the waistline. Designed to be worn with light layers.View slim-straight models
Classic fit allowing for ease of movement and comfort.View regular models
Casual and cool fit allowing for maximum ease of movement and comfort. For a more fitted look, we recommend sizing down.View oversized models