Hooded Down Winter Jacket
With Sofia, winter doesn't stand a chance. Tailored for those who seek a blend of luxury and performance, this maxi-length jacket is defined by its slim-straight fit that flatters while offering supreme comfort. The Sofia is more than just its eye-catching look; it's a fortress against extreme cold, waterproof, breathable, windproof, and capable of withstanding temperatures down to -30°C. Proudly made in Canada.
- Slim-straight fit.
- Maxi length (122cm/48”).
- Waterproof, breathable, and windproof.
- Suitable for temperatures down to -30°C (-22°F).
- YKK VISLON® two-way front zipper.
- Detachable hood with PERTEX® QUANTUM lining.
- Storm cuffs and an adjustable waistband to maximize heat retention.
- Two hidden secure hand pockets with YKK VISLON® zippers.
- Quick-access inner pocket.
- Quartz Co. logo patch on the upper sleeve.
- Made in Canada.
- Outer shell: 57% polyester, 43% REPREVE® polyester (OXFORD REPREVE®).
- Lining: 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester.
- Treatment: C6 PFOS/PFOA-free durable water repellent (DWR).
- Performance Metrics: Water resistance of 10,000 MM and breathability of 10,000 G/M² | 24H.
- Certifications: REPREVE®, BLUESIGN®, and OEKO-TEX® Standard 100.
- Insulation: 650 Fill Power duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin.
WARRANTY & CARE
Quartz Co. products are made by experienced artisans committed to the quality of their work. Every parka is individually inspected to provide you with a product that meets our standards of excellence and will stand the test of time. Discover all details in the Warranty and Care area.
Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping on orders over 100$. Discover all details in the Shipping and Return area.
We will gladly accept returns within 14 days of receiving your order on all unworn, unwashed or altered merchandise for an exchange. Discover all details in the Shipping and Return area.
Bought this for my spouse and she loves it. The color and length are great for the Chicago winter.
I really love the way this coat feels and the warmth, however I wore it for the first time walking around the zoo in Toronto and I had to unzip it way above my knees because it was way too tight in the lower legs to walk properly. And then because there is no outer flap on the zipper, the zipper would get caught every stride behind my left leg which was quite annoying. I enjoy sitting in it in my kids hockey arenas but won’t be a coat that I wear outside when I’m active unfortunately. I was hoping this coat would be everything I needed for an active Canadian winter.
Super chaud, magnifique, confortable, parfaite longueur
J’apprécie beaucoup mon nouveau manteau Sophia.
Élégant, épuré, confortable et chaud.
Service à la clientèle impeccable.
Merci Quartz pour ce magnifique produit.
Model is 1m75 and wearing a size S.
Closest to the body. To wear with heavier layers, we recommend sizing up.View fitted models
Follows the body's shape closely but not snugly.View semi-fitted models
Follows the body's shape with ease and without cinching the waistline. Designed to be worn with light layers.View slim-straight models
Classic fit allowing for ease of movement and comfort.View regular models
Casual and cool fit allowing for maximum ease of movement and comfort. For a more fitted look, we recommend sizing down.View oversized models