Lightweight Hooded Down Jacket
- Mid-length (78.75cm/31”).
- Breathable, water-repellent, and windproof.
- Suitable for temperatures down to -5°C (23°F).
- YKK VISLON® two-way front zipper.
- Elastic cuffs to enhance heat retention.
- Fixed hood.
- Two hand pockets with YKK coil zippers.
- Inner pocket doubles as a travel pillow.
- Quartz Co. logo patch on the upper sleeve.
- Made in China.
- Outer Shell: 100% recycled nylon (PERTEX® QUANTUM).
- Lining: 100% recycled nylon.
- Treatment: C6 PFOS/PFOA-free durable water repellent (DWR).
- Certifications: Global Recycled Standard, BLUESIGN®, OEKO-TEX® Standard 100.
- Insulation: 750 Fill Power duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin.
WARRANTY & CARE
Quartz Co. products are made by experienced artisans committed to the quality of their work. Every parka is individually inspected to provide you with a product that meets our standards of excellence and will stand the test of time. Discover all details in the Warranty and Care area.
Shipping & Returns
Love my new coat, perfect for between fall weather and the really cold days of winter! Oatmeal colour is beautiful!
Très confortable, parfait pour l’automne
Le seul point d’amélioration que je vois est sur les poches extérieures du manteau qui restent apparentes même fermées.
Model is 1m75 and wearing a size S.
Closest to the body. To wear with heavier layers, we recommend sizing up.View fitted models
Follows the body's shape closely but not snugly.View semi-fitted models
Follows the body's shape with ease and without cinching the waistline. Designed to be worn with light layers.View slim-straight models
Classic fit allowing for ease of movement and comfort.View regular models
Casual and cool fit allowing for maximum ease of movement and comfort. For a more fitted look, we recommend sizing down.View oversized models