Down Puffer Jacket
The Zoe 2.0 is a comfortable down jacket with a cocoon shape. Made from breathable and waterproof OXFORD REPREVE® shell and insulated with ethically-sourced down, this coat is designed to deliver warmth in even the most extreme cold.
- Oversized fit
- Cropped length (24”)
- Waterproof, breathable, and windproof
- Made to withstand extreme cold (-22°F / -30°C)
- YKK VISLON® front zipper protected by a windproof flap with hidden snaps
- Detachable hood with adjustment system
- Elasticated cuffs and adjustable hem to maximize heat retention
- Two secure hand pockets with reverse YKK coil zippers concealed by streamlined welts
- Inner pocket with snap closure
- Quartz Co. logo patch at upper sleeve
- Insulated with 650 Fill Power duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin
- Made in Canada
- Outer (Black, Steel Grey, Marron & Oatmeal) : for 57% polyester, 43% REPREVE® polyester (OXFORD REPREVE®) / Outer (Red & Yellow): 100% nylon (Japanese Twill)
- Treated with C6 PFOS and PFOA FREE durable water repellent (DWR)
- Water resistance of 10,000 MM
- Breathability of 10,000 G/M² | 24H
- REPREVE ®(except red and yellow colourways), BLUESIGN® and OEKO-TEX® standard 100 certified fabric
- Lining: 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester
- Insulation: 650 Fill Power duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin
- For a more fitted look or for petite customers, we recommend sizing down
WARRANTY & CARE
Quartz Co. products are made by experienced artisans committed to the quality of their work. Every parka is individually inspected to provide you with a product that meets our standards of excellence and will stand the test of time. Discover all details in the Warranty and Care area.
Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping on orders over 100$. Discover all details in the Shipping and Return area.
We will gladly accept returns within 14 days of receiving your order on all unworn, unwashed or altered merchandise for an exchange. Discover all details in the Shipping and Return area.
I love the corlor I chosed. The only thing is I can’t get an xs size as it’s sold out.
The coat is warm but not super warm as I thought , material is beautiful. I like the style. But the hoodie ‘s button keeps coming off. Kind of annoying.
Model is 1m75 and wearing a size S.