Lightweight Hooded Insulated Jacket
Meet Carter, a transitional vegan jacket designed to bridge the gap between seasons while providing you with superior protection. Constructed from SUPER STRETCH® fabric, the Carter jacket effortlessly balances comfort and functionality. The PrimaLoft® 60g insulation serves as a warm, lightweight barrier against the cold, while the outer layer offers breathable, water-repellent, and windproof features. Carter effortlessly blends into your daily wardrobe.
- Slim-straight fit.
- Short length (72.5cm/28.5”).
- Breathable, water-repellent, and windproof. Suitable for temperatures down to -5°C (23°F).
- YKK metal front zipper.
- Fixed adjustable hood and hem with an adjustment system for effective heat retention.
- Two secure hand pockets with YKK reverse coil zippers for safe storage.
- Inside flat pocket.
- Quartz Co. logo patch on the upper sleeve.
- Made in China.
- Outer Shell: 88% Recycled Nylon, 12% Spandex (SUPER STRETCH®).
- Lining: 100% polyester piqué knit material.
- Treatment: C6 PFOS/PFOA-FREE durable water repellent (DWR).
- Certifications: Global Recycled Standard, OEKO-TEX® Standard 100.
- Insulation: 100% recycled PrimaLoft® 60g.
WARRANTY & CARE
Quartz Co. products are made by experienced artisans committed to the quality of their work. Every parka is individually inspected to provide you with a product that meets our standards of excellence and will stand the test of time. Discover all details in the Warranty and Care area.
Shipping & Returns
Model is 1m88 and wearing a size M.
Follows the body's shape with ease and without cinching the waistline. Designed to be worn with light layers.View slim-straight models
Classic fit allowing for ease of movement and comfort.View regular models
Casual and cool fit allowing for maximum ease of movement and comfort. For a more fitted look, we recommend sizing down.View oversized models