Lightweight Down Jacket
- Short length (61cm/24").
- Breathable, water-repellent, and windproof.
- Suitable for temperatures down to -5°C (23°F).
- YKK metal front zipper.
- Fixed adjustable hood and cuffs with snap, along with a hem adjustment system for effective heat retention.
- Inner collar for added comfort and enhanced heat retention.
- Two secure hand pockets featuring YKK concealed zippers.
- Inside flat pockets.
- Quartz Co. logo patch on the upper sleeve.
- Made in China.
Outer shell: 100% recycled nylon (SUPERLIGHT®).
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Treatment: C6 PFOS/PFOA-FREE durable water repellent (DWR).
- Certifications: Global Recycled Standard, OEKO-TEX® Standard 100.
- Insulation: 750 Fill Power duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin.
WARRANTY & CARE
Quartz Co. products are made by experienced artisans committed to the quality of their work. Every parka is individually inspected to provide you with a product that meets our standards of excellence and will stand the test of time. Discover all details in the Warranty and Care area.
Shipping & Returns
Model is 1m75 and wearing a size S.
Closest to the body. To wear with heavier layers, we recommend sizing up.View fitted models
Follows the body's shape closely but not snugly.View semi-fitted models
Follows the body's shape with ease and without cinching the waistline. Designed to be worn with light layers.View slim-straight models
Classic fit allowing for ease of movement and comfort.View regular models
Casual and cool fit allowing for maximum ease of movement and comfort. For a more fitted look, we recommend sizing down.View oversized models