Lightweight Down Jacket
- Short length (62cm/24.5”).
- Breathable, water-repellent, and windproof.
- Suitable for temperatures down to -5°C (23°F).
- YKK VISLON® front zipper.
- Elastic cuffs and adjustable hem for heat retention.
- Two hand pockets with YKK coil zippers.
- Inner pocket doubles as a travel pillow.
- Quartz Co. logo patch on the upper sleeve.
- Made in China.
- Exterior Shell: 100% recycled nylon (PERTEX® QUANTUM).
- Lining: 100% recycled nylon.
- Treatment: Applied C6 PFOS/PFOA-free durable water repellent (DWR).
- Certifications: Global Recycled Standard, BLUESIGN®, OEKO-TEX® Standard 100.
- Insulation: Ethically-sourced 750 Fill Power duck down with traceable origin.
WARRANTY & CARE
Quartz Co. products are made by experienced artisans committed to the quality of their work. Every parka is individually inspected to provide you with a product that meets our standards of excellence and will stand the test of time. Discover all details in the Warranty and Care area.
Shipping & Returns
I have been delighted with this jacket. The fit is great, the length is good and it’s very well made. The colour (blue) is also good - although not quite as luminous as the website image - unless I stand in the sunshine!
Beautiful jacket, lightweight and warm and very nicely constructed
The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because the cuffs on the sleeves are not fitted but rather a loose fit
I prefer tighter cuffs
Nonetheless the jacket is great and I highly recommend
Model is 1m75 and wearing a size S.
Closest to the body. To wear with heavier layers, we recommend sizing up.View fitted models
Follows the body's shape closely but not snugly.View semi-fitted models
Follows the body's shape with ease and without cinching the waistline. Designed to be worn with light layers.View slim-straight models
Classic fit allowing for ease of movement and comfort.View regular models
Casual and cool fit allowing for maximum ease of movement and comfort. For a more fitted look, we recommend sizing down.View oversized models