Lightweight Down Jacket
- Slim-straight fit.
- Short length (70cm/27.5”).
- Breathable, water-repellent, and windproof.
- Suitable for temperatures down to -5°C (23°F).
- YKK VISLON® front zipper.
- Cuffs with elastic binding and an adjustable hem designed to maximize heat retention.
- Two secure hand pockets with YKK VISLON® zippers.
- Inner voyage pocket to convert jacket into a travel pillow.
- Quartz Co. logo patch on the upper sleeve.
- Made in China.
- Outer Shell: 100% recycled nylon (PERTEX® QUANTUM).
- Lining: 100% recycled nylon.
- Treatment: C6 PFOS/PFOA-free durable water repellent (DWR).
- Certifications: Global Recycled Standard, BLUESIGN®, OEKO-TEX® Standard 100.
- Insulation: 750 Fill Power duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin.
WARRANTY & CARE
Quartz Co. products are made by experienced artisans committed to the quality of their work. Every parka is individually inspected to provide you with a product that meets our standards of excellence and will stand the test of time. Discover all details in the Warranty and Care area.
Shipping & Returns
Model is 1m88 and wearing a size M.
Follows the body's shape with ease and without cinching the waistline. Designed to be worn with light layers.View slim-straight models
Classic fit allowing for ease of movement and comfort.View regular models
Casual and cool fit allowing for maximum ease of movement and comfort. For a more fitted look, we recommend sizing down.View oversized models